Portfolio constructions is not a one-size-fits-all model and really starts with an understanding of your goals. Long-term goals like retirement require a different portfolio than short-term goals like buying a home or funding college.
Once we have an understanding of the timeline and risk level of the goal we can then start the selection of what will make up the portfolio be it stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETF’s or some other type of product.
Customization of your investment portfolio takes into consideration the following:
- Your Risk Level – What type of risk level are you comfortable with; Conservative, Moderate or Aggressive.
- Time Horizon – How long to you expect or need your money to work towards your goal.
- Investment Goals – What cash flow are you targeting over time or what ending value are you trying to achieve
- Income Needs – What monthly income needs do you require from the portfolio
- Tax Considerations – How can we minimize the impact of tax gains
- Diversified Portfolio – We construct your investment portfolio from 11 asset classes that include both the US and International stock and bonds to create an optimal portfolio that fits your risk tolerance
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification and Asset Allocation does not protect against market risk.
International investing involves special risks such as currency fluctuation and political instability and may not be suitable for all investors.
Investment portfolios are tailored to each clients’ situation they are proactively adjusted based on your personal needs as well as our forward-looking views of the market.
- Automatic Rebalancing – We monitor and rebalance your portfolio automatically.
- Tax-Loss Harvesting – We use Tax-Loss Harvesting to seek improving your performance.
- Tax Aware Asset Allocation – We take advantage of the tax status of your accounts to pursue desired results.
- We Actively Monitor Markets – We continuously monitor capital markets on a global scale—keeping an eye on market conditions, economic developments, and political issues. This information guides the portfolio management process in both identifying opportunities and recognizing risk factors.
No strategy ensures a profit or protects against loss
Fair, Transparent and Easy-to-Understand Fees
No one likes to pay fees, we understand that our goal is to provide real value for the cost you pay. Our cost structure is very competitive, simple, transparent and based on the total amount of assets in your portfolios. Basing fees on the size of your portfolio aligns our interests with yours. In other words, if you do better, we do better.